Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Me Made May 2014: Week 1

I've made it through the first week of Me Made May!  The first week was just four days, so it was nice and easy.  I went to work on Thursday and then took a long weekend trip to North Carolina, so you'll see one work outfit and three casual outfits.  Here they are. I'll apologize in advance for some cell phone pics. 

Thursday, May 1: Work

Dress: Houndstooth Coco by Tilly and the Buttons
Jacket (in my arms): Blue tweed Sewaholic Cordova (pre-blog)
Cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Nine West

Friday, May 2: Road trip to North Carolina


Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Keds


Saturday, May 3: Apartment hunting and botanical gardens in Chapel Hill, North Carolina


Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Blue Simplicity 2226 (pre-blog)


Sunday, May 4: Driving home and grocery shopping


Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Keds


So far, so good. This week I've worn more casual wear than in a typical week.  Interestingly, I wore mostly knit pieces this week, whereas most of my makes are from woven fabrics.  I'm curious to see if that trend continues in the coming weeks. I also seemed to wear my most recent makes, seeing that on 3 of the 4 days I wore things that I've made this year.  I'll keep on eye on that too.








No comments:

Post a Comment