Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Me Made May 2014: Week 3

Another week down! This week I wore one me-made make each day: 3 black and white dresses, 2 colorful skirts, and 2 patterned shirts. About half are repeats from earlier in the month. Here they are:

Monday, May 12: Work


Dress: McCall's 5972 (pre-blog)
Belt: Banana Republic


Tuesday, May 13: Work


Dress: Moneta by Colette Patterns
Belt: Banana Republic

Wednesday, May 14: Work


Shirt: Banana Republic
Cardigan: JCrew
Belt: Banana Republic
Skirt: NewLook 0116 (pre-blog)
Shoes: Nine West

Thursday, May 15: Work and happy hour


Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Hacked version of McCall's 6503 (not yet blogged)

Friday, May 16: Work


Cardigan: Thrifted Jones New York
Pants: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Keds

Saturday, May 17: Chilly barbecue with friends


Shirt: McCall's 6613

Sunday, May 18: Lunch and shopping



Dress: McCall's 6609 (pre-blog)
Jacket: North Face

Taking pictures of my outfit every day is getting pretty old, so I'm glad that this month is over halfway over. I'm finding that, even though I have more clothes that I've made in the closet, I keep reaching for the same pieces over and over. I think that I may donate the clothes that I still haven't worn by the of the month.  Fortunately, my mom and I are the same size, so she'll get first dibs.

The next week of Me-Made-May will feature at least one new make that I'm pretty excited about, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment