Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Me Made May 2014: Week 4

Another week of Me Made May is in the books.  Just one week of daily selfies left to go.  Phewf. Here's the round-up for this week.

Monday: Work

Dress: Moneta by Colette Patterns
Belt: Banana Republic
Cardigan: JCrew

Tuesday: Work

Jacket: The Limited

Wednesday: Work

Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: Gift from the Gap
Shoes: Nine West

Thursday: Work

Jacket: Banana Republic
Shirt: McCall's6604 (pre-blog)
Skirt: The Limited

Friday: Work and sewing

Capris: Loft
Belt: Banana Republic

Saturday: Bike ride

Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Keds

Sunday: Brunch and BBQ

Shirt: Camaieu
Skirt: Simplicity 2226 (pre-blog)
Belt: Banana Republic

It looks like this was another week of me-made knits.  Four out of 7 me-made items worn this week were knits. The pattern of wearing my newer makes has continued. Check out how many of the items I've worn this week that are on my blog, a.k.a made this year.  It's great to see that my most recent makes are getting more wear. I'm especially excited about my last two dresses--worn on Monday and Tuesday. 

So far I've been able to not have any complete outfit repeats.  With just a week left, I think that I can keep that up for the rest of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment