Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Me Made May 2014

me-made-may'14

Me Made May is an annual challenge for sewers.  Across the world, sewers challenge themselves to wear their handmade makes  Each individual can create their own challenge, whether it's as simple as wearing one me-made item a week or as intense as wearing only handmade items for the month.

Last year I really enjoyed watching other people's experiences with Me Made May.  I love reading the blog posts about how the challenge forces people to be more creative with their wardrobes.  This year, I'm going to participate myself, and will blog about my experience.

Here's my pledge:

I, Renee, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavor to wear at least one me-made item each day for the duration of May 2014.

I plan on taking pictures of my daily outfits and posting round-ups each week.  Check this space in May!  Don't worry, I'll post other new projects in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment