Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I'm Working on Wednesday Feb. 19

I'm still working on the same two dresses as my last WIWOW two weeks ago. For the Vogue couture dress, I still haven't been able to pick out a fabric. I'm leaning towards black with small white polka dots. In my vision, the dress would be work appropriate, as well as for a nice dinner out. A polka dotted LBD.

I have made some progress on the McCall's knit dress.  I have started to assemble the dress and it is now in four pieces.
Front facings

Skirt

Bodice with collar

I ran out of black thread while assembling the dress, so it's been on hold for about a week now.  I was able to pick some up on Monday, though, so I'll start working on it again soon.  Look for the final product in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment